Sunday, 13 May 2012

Sunday Evening..

Weather: Overcast and cool, perfect weather for enjoying apple crumble
Making: Textile designs for a grand ballroom for my final project.
Writing: Post it notes full of thoughts and ideas
Reading: Charles Darwin's Australia, searching for design inspiration, old maps and botanical drawings.
Drinking: A lovely Chai latte
Enjoying: An inspiring weekend of planning and making, sleeping in, spending time with friends and quiet evenings without a television.
Looking forward to: A relaxing June.. The next few weeks are going to be very busy at the Library Adventures cottage, as I finish up my final Uni project for the semester and also begin a steady stream of essay marking and report writing. Things might be a touch quieter some days around here, just for a few weeks while I juggle getting everything finished. But it won't be for long, as I have some very exciting things planned for next month, so stay tuned.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. post it notes full of thoughts and ideas...that i'm sure will end up on here a bit : ) those are exactly where robbie goes for inspiration (maybe because he was a little bio-chem major): darwin, anatomical drawings, botanical sketches, cartography. really can't go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the look and feel of this post. We have a wacky upcoming next couple of weeks as well~ I'm enjoying the moments I have to simply SIT and at the same time feel so stressed I can't sit still! Love the post its in the journal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy following your lovely blog. Great photos and your positive spin on things. Thanks so much for sharing. You inspired me today and I will use that power for good! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x