Thursday, 17 May 2012

Midweek Thrifting..


Oh the delight of midweek thrifting! It never fails to make my week that little bit more lovely.  As I drive around to my favourite thrift stores I daydream about what might be on the shelves this week.. And yesterday I discovered these lovely treats waiting for me..


I love a cute ramekin, they always come in handy and this fun coloured vintage Crown set suit my kitchen perfectly. 


As the evening begin to get colder I'm always on the lookout for more lovely crocheted blankets and I just loved lots cheerful colours to warm us up during winter.


And a little something else for the kitchen.. two super cute pots, perfect for making winter delights.

Have you been thrifting yet this week? Can't wait to here about your finds!

Much Love
xxx

16 comments:

  1. yup....those bowls are adorable!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finds! Love the crocheted blanket - great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore them all! Especially the bowls. I am going thrifting 2moro, I'll let ya know what I discover in Korea's back streets...;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet set of ramekins, here they're used for the perfect sized ice-cream dishes. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cooking pots & amazing little dishes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful afghan! I found a great bag: http://kelseyelizabetha.blogspot.ca/2012/05/book-purse.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ramekins are AMAZING. I love love love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with ramekins, and I think the ones you found are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted you to know that I love the color scheme of your blog. It's very vintage.

    :-)

    MissYellowShoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such cute ramekins! I found myself a sunbeam mixer...very excited over here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found a really cool OWL bank!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those ramekins are adorable.

    I've just found your blog and am a bit excited to be honest! I am also a teacher of English (living in Numurkah, Victoria) and have many of the same passions as you.

    I've just started my own blog...yours is the inspiration I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the blanket so, so much. So colorful and cute!

    Erin :-)
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such sweet finds! I love to crochet and adore any crochet blanket I can find...plus I'm a sucker for a granny square :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the crochet blanket, so homely...I've been on the lookout myself, but haven't come across one yet that has come back home with me.... I'm thinking I might as well learn to crochet instead! Yes, I did a bit of thrifting on the weekend, I attended the Red Cross Bindaring Clothing Sale here in Perth. Would love if you had some time to read my blog to see how it all went! Kelly, a Perth fan of yours! :):) www.yougotthatatanopshop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x