Saturday, 12 May 2012

Happy Weekend..



Happy Weekend everyone! I hope the sun is shining at your place and your weekend is filled with lots of love and laughter.   We are spending a bit of time in the garden and discussing exciting renovation ideas.  We're also enjoying morning coffee, beautiful autumn sunshine and birthday celebrations with our dear friends.  Tomorrow brings morning phone calls for mother's day, some DIY fun and work on my textile design project.  What have you got planned this weekend? Looking for something lovely and inspiring? Why don't you..

Make a super cute dinosaur garland to brighten up your studio space
Get excited about this amazing little invention (I want one right now!)
Bake some delightful red velvet cookies
Make your bathroom happy with these gorgeous towels
Get organised with a great calendar and some lovely MT tape
Bake cupcakes and add yummy vanilla bean cream cheese frosting
Proclaim your love for coffee
Be brave and wear a pair of mint jeans
Get inspired with Bri's fabulous blog branding ideas
Try out these sweet braids

I'll be back a little bit later with a round up of some quick and easy Mother's Day DIYs.

Much Love
xxx

Beautiful images by Kathreinerle Photography from Photisserie

1 comment:

  1. How exciting planning renovations. The planning is always the bit I love.
    Today I have raked up leaves and started to tidy up the house as both familes are over for Mothers' Day tomorrow. This afternoon I plan to spend it wrapping presents and starting some baking for tomorrow as well. A very happy homey day. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x