Sunday, 6 May 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my fabulous thrifting friends! How are you? I hope you've had a wonderful week and hit the jackpot with some wonderful second hand discoveries.  Thanks so much for stopping by to join in the fun! Pop over here to check out all the finds from last week. There are so many lovely delights, you might want to boil the kettle before you begin.

This week I stumbled upon some lovely colourful finds.  The week started of slowly with a couple of sweet bits and pieces and yesterday I was delighted to find a fabulous addition for our retro inspired kitchen.


I'm just loving my find of the week.. this Remington drip coffee brewer.. in the perfect shade of orange.


I also found a 1970s floor length skirt to match.. Because one always needs to co-ordinate with their appliances :)


And by coincidence, I also found a sweet canister and thermos to add to my coffee related finds.  Needless to say my hubby (the household coffee drinker) was very happy indeed.

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx






35 comments:

  1. Awww Soph... Can I borrow the Thermos... it's on my list of props need for TBC ... "Milk?" "Errr Soup!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the burnt orange in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coffee maker is everything i ever needed in life. it's just a dreamboat of a kitchen appliance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One *must* coordinate! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coordinating with ones appliances are a definite must! Especially if it has anything to do with orange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is the print on that skirt!!! Thanks for hosting Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally in love with your coffee maker. what lovely bright company to have in your kitchen! and the coffee canister love that green

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing maxi skirt, Sophie!
    Kel xo
    PS Hope you are well. I have been slack with blogging lately but hope to get back to regularly blogging soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous bright things you have found this week!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow at the orange--I need some colour injected into my kitchen! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one seriously groovy orange coffee maker! GOOD SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing finds! As always! that coffee maker is SO COOL! LOVE it! Loving Flea market finds link up, our thrifty worldwide community :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little coffee jug! I'm a sucker for some roasted beans :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love the orange and green colour scheme - reminds me of my childhood outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how all of your funky finds match! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Thermos is awesome. I don't have that one in my collection. Something to keep my out for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I was little our kitchen was olive green and orange! And the coffee percolator would be a perfect match! my friend Sue has an orange kitchen, and I am always on the lookout for orange things for her - I would love to find something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the orange!! Thanks for hosting Flea Market Finds every week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love retro kitchen appliances, and the skirt is awesome, enjoying joining in with your weekly Flea Market Finds too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the orange!

    I've been thrifting some lovely vintage teacups and purses, along with the odd pretty hanky and doily or two!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My jaw dropped when I saw your first pic. That is a vision in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there! I am new to all this and made a total rookie mistake -- I posted the wrong link :( Sorry. Post 49 (Katie) should be: http://www.somethingtobefound.com/2012/05/lotta-lamps.html

    Thanks for hosting. I am having so much fun seeing everyone's great finds (especially because they posted their correct links!).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the orange/coffee theme you got going on with your finds! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That coffee maker is to DIE for! Love love love. The little jar will look so cute sitting next to it, too. Great finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thats coffee drip is awesome...and I'm not even a big coffee drinker! The maxi skirt looks awesome...and one really must coordinate, mustn't they? I love these finds.

    I bought milk glass fruit bowls that matches one I already have, hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy cow I want that coffee maker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what do you do with everything you thrift?! you must have a very full house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a lovely coffee maker: so gorgeous and retro and orange: would *almost* make me want to drink coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh that coffee maker will certainly cheer up your mornings...what a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE that skirt! Will it be showing up in "What I Wore" sometime soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm addicted to coffee so I of course am obsessed with all your coffee finds. So lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Why are coffee makers not orange nowadays? I love the color. Just added my finds to your list. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  34. *LOVE LOVE LOVE* the orange coffee maker! and it's even more cool it coordinates with the skirt :) Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x