Sunday, 20 May 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! Sorry Flea Market Finds is a little later than usual today, I've been working furiously to get my project finished for Uni and I'm nearly finished, yay! Thought I'd take a little break and share in this week's thrifting delights.  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend filled with lots of lovely moments and wonderful finds.  Pop over here to check out last week's Mother Day treasures.

This week I was so delighted by my colourful finds! My weekend treasures followed my kitchen pattern this week and are certainly making my bench tops a cheerful place indeed.


My favourite find this week is this set of retro cups.  I just love the colours and can't quite decide what I want to use them for because they are just so sweet!


A few lovely Johnson finds this week, including this lovely plate..


And a pretty pair of salt and pepper shakers for my collection.


To add to my orange cookware, this cute saucepan, which is sure to make cooking more fun!

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



27 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the colourful cups and the saucepan - I finally found a few bits and pieces including a vintage glass jelly mould in the shape of a rabbit, I've wanted one for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, some great finds there, those cups would be my favourite too,I'm enjoying your blog greatly, best of luck with your uni project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are so cool. I love things that come with a carrier, it makes me want to eat outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything as always! You find the loveliest things! I love the yellow roses salt and pepper and those cups are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the saucepan very much, cool find x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm probably going to do flea market shopping next week and I'm excited about it. Yesterday I went through the bazaar which is like a flea market but turkish verison and saw many wonderful things. Even a floral teapot that was about 6 dolars. I couldn't buy it but hopefully soon I will! Thanks for the post.
    chamomiledealer.blogspot.com follow if you'll like. I'm new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sauce pan is ADORABLE! I added my thrifted bright pink winter coat, bought for only 15,000w (thats around 14 US dollars) on the streets of Seoul;) Can't wait to thrift more...and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Sophie the salt and pepper shakers are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that johnson plate! a design i have yet to discover. lovely colours here soph. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the saucepan as soon as I saw it I gasped thinking it was a fondue pot. I'm in search of a fabulous retro fondue set. But nonetheless you've picked up a fab saucepan I'm a bit green about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are gorgeous! I'd almost want to convert the cup holder into a herb planter of sorts - it is the kind of thing that just begs to be displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaaah, that pan is so lovely! I love the cups in the stand too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab saucepan, but the cups are my favorite. I would use them as a cutlery holder, either with all my cutlery, or for special outdoorsy events, i'd roll a knife and fork in a napkin into each cup. Colours are just perfect. I've linked my very first Flea market find and am only recently following you, but i have had you bookmarked for ages and read you all the time. Great blog, so happy to join in properly now!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your finds and particularly the salt and pepper shakers! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your finds (over time) relate so well together. Today I linked in with a post on how to link up with posts so thrifty finds can be shared.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh! I adore that cup set you found. And the saucepan is so bright and cheery, cooking will be so much more fun when using that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cups are sweet! I like functional finds. (ATG is missing in action. any clues to when she will return?)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore those cups! With the holder, that is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the salt and pepper shaker is absolutely adorable.

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those cups! The holder is so cute. I would use them to hold paint brushes and craft supplies or maybe makeup stuff. Such a cute look!

    xo
    neonrattail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The little cups and holder would make the perfect little kitchen herb garden! Gorgeous finds as always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was so happy to see Apron Thrift Girl back that I wrote another post and because it is about thrifting I am linking with you too. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that sweet orange pan. You would just have to have a smile on your face when cooking with that! Thanks for hosting Flea Market Finds. I just love stopping by to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know I'm late to link up but I'm happy to be here. Thanks for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great finds. Had so much fun checking out everyone's treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x