Sunday, 13 May 2012

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my lovely friends and most importantly Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful mothers.  I hope your weekend has been full lovely adventures and wonderful moments with family and friends.  Oh and I hope you've had a moment or two to thrift up a storm.  Pop over here to check out all the wonderful finds from last week. There are some amazing vintage delights!

This week was all about vintage dress finds on my thrifty outings.  I'm always fascinated when finds come in waves, the last few weeks has been all crockery and this week, was all about playing dress ups! Here are a few of my favourites..


I just can't pass by a cute vintage dress with a sweet print..


And my other find for the week was rescuing this Oroton handbag for $1 from under a pile of hats and scarves.  It certainly made my day!

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



13 comments:

  1. Love that handbag Sophie, great find! Have a lovely Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing finds! The first dress is gorgeous!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, those dresses are gorgeous. And glomesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those dresses are gorgeous. i especially love the first & last. you'll rock 'em! & the cutest little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab collection of frocks! My favs are also the first and last ones, great patterns and colours. All these thrifting posts are making me miss op-shopping so much, I have a desperate need to do a Vic country road trip stopping at every op-shop I see! Maybe one day...sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the print on those dresses! And that Oroton bag, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love popping over to yours on a Sunday! Frocks are fab!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt do any thriftily this week so I can no links to give but I love all the prints of those dresses. Very very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute dresses, my fave are the middle two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I added the shirt my Nana (grandmother) sent me that was hers. I love wearing it around Korea because it feels like home and a hug from her. I plan on thrifting through her wardrobe as much as possible~ she is one classy lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dresses! I enjoyed your post showing what you wore it with also :) I've linked up to share my finds - thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lucky you were to find such beautiful dresses!
    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting! Hope you find something good this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x