Saturday, 5 May 2012

DIY Round Up.. Clutch Purses

Clutch purses are such a fun accessory to a great way to add a pop of colour to any outfit.  Whether you are heading out for dinner and dancing or just running a few errands, a cute clutch purse is sure to come in handy for all your bits and bobs.   And what I really love is that they are so easy to make yourself.  Here is a round up of a few of my favourite crafty clutch DIYs, a perfect weekend project.


Why not make a super easy clutch from your favourite magazine pages


Or restyle a thrifted suede skirt into an envelope purse.. I love the tassels!


Why not try the sweet origami shaped purse


Or make this striking yellow clutch, big enough for all your essentials


And for something a little more daring, why not try this transparent clutch.. 

How do you like your clutch purses?
Happy Crafting!
xxx

Click on links for DIYs and original images

7 comments:

  1. The newspaper clutch is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the yellow one!and the magazine one too..wish i could have them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the tasseled on! i'd take it any day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make the magazine one! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute ideas! The suede is my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT transparent! I want to keep my clutter hidden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cool idea! I love love love the origami one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x