Monday, 30 April 2012

What I Wore.. Ray of Sunshine



Dress (worn as top): Cotton On Skirt: Vintage/Thrifted
Cardigan: Target  Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Rivers  Brooch: Vintage

After a few weeks of wearing more subtle outfits, I thought it was high time I got back into colour.  I find it a  challenge as the seasons change to not follow the cooler weather and head straight for my trusty stash of black dresses but yesterday the sun was shining and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to wear some florals and some spots for a creative afternoon.  I've also been wearing this Target cardigan almost non stop.  Its a really lovely shape and I just can't resist a love heart or two.  Now I'm on the search for a few more colourful cardigans for Winter and I'm also on the lookout for a perfect navy and white striped tee. If you see one I'd love to know! It seems I'm a little bit navy obsessed right now and I'm looking forward to adding a few more navy pieces to my wardrobe, especially a pair of closed in clogs to wear with tights.

What are you dreaming of adding to your wardrobe at the moment?
Much Love
xxx

16 comments:

  1. I love you in this backdrop! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the colour. I really need to start wearing more colour! you look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. most amazing outfit! you are a ray of sunshine! you look beautiful

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful outfit! Your brooch is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous outfit! I am trying to add more colour to my wardrobe. I also need winter clothes! I spent last winter traveling America and Israel so I have lots of light layerables but nothing cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so colorful & bright! you look ready to visit the fair. i'm going to be daydreaming about that wonderful floral skirt now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! i cant believe you found a wall to match your outfit :D thebluekazoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun patterns and colors! The vintage brooch is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great. The colours really suit you. The brooch is fab and I also love your cardi.
    Surprisingly I can't think of what I'd like to add to my wardrobe. I'm knitting a cardi at the moment and I can't wait to finish it as I think it's going to be toasty warm, just in time for the thick of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love your skirt, so much! Very, very pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your ampersand tattoo! I think typography is so interesting, and you can always tell how cool a type face is by how cool its ampersand is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the combo of patterns here! Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a darling cardigan - cute heart detail and colour! you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That flower pin! <3 You surely know how to match patterns, I suck at it greatly ahah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bright colours in your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x