Monday, 30 April 2012

Monday Daydreaming..



I love to daydream and this afternoon I found myself longing for a delightful little portal to another place and time.  An brief escape from my after work meeting and epic list of to do.  A beautiful spot to spend the a few hours with a lovely book and a pot of tea and this amazing tree house looks like the perfect place to me.

Do you daydream of lovely places to visit? Where you you like to spend the afternoon?
xxx

Beautiful image from Treehouse Point, a wonderful getaway where you can actually stay in this dreamlike treehouse.

4 comments:

  1. I love to spend it curled up with a book and a glass of rose in an old manor house in a window seat :) << my regular daydream in history class!!

    georgia
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, that treehouse looks just the place! I'd love to be lulling about on a boat in the sunshine doing absolutely nothing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do daydream, quite often actually. When I'm doing busy work at work, I dream of being on a secluded beach in the Bahamas. It's an unlikely place for a white girl like me to dream of being, but I spent my summers when I was a child island hopping on my dad's boat. I wish I could have those summer's back, especially in the throws of winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anywhere that I can watch Mad Men and Downton Abbey with a good cup of green tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x