Saturday, 28 April 2012

DIY Round Up.. Cute Collars


I'm such a fan of pretty collared tops and if I had it my way, I'd have a whole wardrobe filled with them! In our little town,  cute peter pan collars are a bit tricky to come by so this afternoon I set about making a few of my own to add to basic tees for winter.  The sun set before I had a chance to photograph my upcycled creations, so stay tuned for them in the coming days. For now, because it's Saturday and the perfect time for DIY fun, I thought I'd round up all my favourite crafty collars. Enjoy!


A gorgeous cream collar to dress up any outfit..


A classic white collar with pretty scalloped edging 


Or why not try leather with a sweet bow


Go pretty and girly with lovely lace


Or add cute flowers just in time for Spring..


And why not go all out and just add GLITTER

How do you like your Peter Pan collars?
Happy Crafting!
xxx

Click on links for DIYs and original images

10 comments:

  1. Argh, the glitter! So eye catching. I'm surprised I like it being the wallflower I am, but it is my favourite of the lot!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all very charming!!! I like lace best of all|!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I really love those last 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh totally love these DIYs! Thanks for sharing the round up :)
    Luvluv,
    Sway x

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness, I made my very first peter pan collar today- vintage fabric for my little girl's first birthday party frock. Easier than I thought! and so very pretty. love your collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to make some cute collars for my clothes, I'm looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm dying over that glitter collar! the lace one is also really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the best! i've been thinking about making that glitter one for some time now. i actually got the right glitter, so there's step one, right? but i adore the one over the mustard top...so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the second one. That cute button idea is brilliant <3 Will try it soon <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x