Thursday, 19 April 2012

Autumn Reading.. *bespoke* zine



I was so delighted when opened up my letterbox the other day to find the gorgeous new *bespoke* zine inside.  It's the sweetest publication and always puts a smile on my face.  Issue 6 features the most lovely Autumn inspired cover art by Felicity Gardner and lots of lovely treats inside.  Here are a few of my favourites..


I was so delighted to see the lovely Katie and Reuben  from House of Humble sharing their world in a wonderful interview featuring some of the gorgeous images from their blog.  


I also enjoyed Melanie from Mui and Umi's article on Mintage  featuring outfits from K is for Kani.  Melanie's inspiring article about creating a fun and quirky wardrobe that doesn't have to cost the world, certainly made me smile.  


And guess what, if you turn to page 31 will even find a little article by me all about one of my favourite pastimes.. thrifting of course! I was so excited to put together my top thrifting tips and hope they might come in handy on your next thrifting adventure.


*bespoke* zine is such a lovely, inspiring read and is the perfect size to pop in your handbag and take out of a delightful Autumn afternoon adventure.  You can find out more about *bespoke* and purchase a copy on their website and also check out all their fun updates on Facebook.  

Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delightful! I did read about this issue on House of Humble's site, and now knowing that you also wrote an article, well I have one question: how do I get my hands on a copy?

    Checking out the website. I had heard of them but didn't know I could subscribe to a magazine!

    thanks for keeping me up to date!

    bxx
    from
    by b and e

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations :D the magazine looks cool, I have to check more
    about it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your feature! I'm yet to read any issues of Bespoke but I will have to change that soon because it looks so lovely~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x