Friday, 16 March 2012

Love Her Style... Style Tips



Happy Friday everyone! So today for Love Her Style I thought it might be fun to get my favourite stylish girls back and ask them for their 'Number One Style Tips'.  Each of these gorgeous girls has such a fabulous unique style, I'm so inspired to hear their style tips and I hope you will be too.


Ally from The Vintage Valley:  My Number 1 style tip would be to have fun with your clothes, clash prints and colours and stay true to your style regardless of what people may think! If you feel great in it..wear it! 


Emma & Elsie from A Beautiful MessOur style tip is to layer! Layers are so fun because they can really make pieces of your outfit stand out more than they would if you wore them on their own. We've been layering a lot lately as the weather here in southern Missouri has been warming up but it's not quite spring yet. 
  

Kelly from Elegantly AcademicOne of my more recent favourite style trends has been mixing florals & stripes. For someone who loves both stripes & florals equally, this trend for me is the fashion equivalent of eating cake & icecream at the same time!


Elyse from Give Me BowsDon't wait for a special occasion - wear something you love and feel comfortable in every day!  If you don't love something 110%, put it down. Remember, the shops will still be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day!


 Kaylah from The Dainty Squid: My Number 1 Style Tip is to put a belt on it!


Megan from Sock Monkey and GeeShop your closet! If you take the time to look around your closet you can find new outfits that you never knew existed. I like to use bows and belts from different dresses to use on other outfits and I really love wearing a dress as a shirt. Doing this you can add new and fresh ideas to a small wardrobe and budget. 

~~~

For lots more tips and styling inspiration check out all the girls on their wonderful blogs.  And you can read their full Love Her Style interviews over here. They will have you racing to your wardrobe, restyling your outfits in no time! What fun! As Kate Spade once said.. 'Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends'. 

xxx

7 comments:

  1. These are some fantastic tips - simple things that make such a difference to how well an outfit pulls together. Just have to remember to wear things with conviction I suppose! :-)

    Jem xXx

    P.S Sophie you might like to enter my giveaway, some vintage pretties on offer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these ladies! I wish I could be that explorative with my clothes. LOL

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot :D I believe in personal style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! Love these ladies!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x