Sunday, 18 March 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday thrifters! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend filled with lots of lovely outings, family, friends, yummy food and of course a few wonderful thrifted finds.  As always last weeks finds were just amazing and I'm so delighted that you pop over and share your delights every week.  Thank you so much! Pop over here to check out everyone's lovely discoveries.

Throughout the week I've shared a few of my Adelaide finds and today I have a couple more to share as well as a some fun bits and pieces I discovered this week.  


My favourite find for the week is this fun retro lamp.. It will be so perfect for the caravan.


These canisters and bread bin were an exciting find at Savers in Adelaide.  I just love the floral print. 


And I was lucky to find another lovely vintage globe this week.. This one needs a little bit of love but is a nice addition to our collection.
 

And I just couldn't resist this lovely child's size umbrella from the Antique Market and have already used it out and about.  

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along  just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx

34 comments:

  1. loooove the bread bin! those are some good finds!

    http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable umbrella, I'm glad you get use out of it. Sadly it's too windy in Chicago for me to use my vintage umbrellas. Fun finds as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That umbrella is pure bliss! And, one can never have too many globes. I finally found a couple and can't wait to find more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the umbrella Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love globes and the lamp is WAY COOL! The umbrella goes nicely with it. Pity you wouldn't really have occasion to use them both together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous lamp and umbrella... Delicious colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lamp is so cool! I love it! Thanks so much for hosting I hope you'll come by and check out my treasures too. Maybe you and your readers could link up to my thrifty love party while there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I get to link up this week! Love the canisters from Savers. Great find!
    Kel xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love everything you found! that lamp is to die for. i also like the print on that umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the matching bread bin and canisters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds as always Sophie, happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I am in love with that lamp, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of 70s vibe in your finds this week - reminds me of my youth!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta love a vintage globe that needs love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, those cannisters are the best! Loving your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love the globe!! I've never had one, I wonder why....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gaah, you've found pretty much everything I'm hunting for at the moment! I love the globe, bread bin & lamp especially! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bread bin is gorgeous, and it looks brand new. What a wonderful find for you. melx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These patterns take me back to my childhood! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did great but that little umbrella is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love that lamp! I also found one this week, but haven't picked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful finds, esp the canisters and bread bin

    ReplyDelete
  23. The little lamp is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything you got this week have lovely golden Autumny tones. I really love the globe in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always love a good globe & such a fun umbrella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I've been following your blog for a while, but think this is the first time I've commented, getting more into vintage finds lately. The kitchen canister set brings back childhood memories for me, love the umbrella and vintage globe also!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my gosh, I LOVE that lamp so much!!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful finds! The umbrella is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm voting for the retro lamp...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for hosting. Love your retro finds.

    ReplyDelete
  31. http://germangreeneyedmonster.blogspot.de/2012/04/second-hand-treasure-vi.html

    I started a series of second hand finds on my blog as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x