Sunday, 11 March 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! I hope your week has been filled with lovely finds and fabulous adventures.  Are you after something special for your collection? I'd love to hear about it! Can't wait to see this week's discoveries! There were so many wonderful finds last week, pop over here to be inspired! 

These are my finds from my Thursday afternoon thrifting adventure.  It was a lovely little outing which produced some sweet finds indeed.  


I love vintage floral artworks and this large piece immediately caught my eye.  I love the orange and magenta tones and it works in so nicely with the vintage books I found last week. 


This Japanese set was another cute find.. The little milk jug and sugar bowl are just the sweetest.
   

I also couldn't resist this lovely green stoneware set, although secretly I'm eye off the tea pot as a perfect vase.


And my favourite find from Thursday's adventure was this little treasure trove of vintage camera instruction manuals.  Such a lovely instant collection.  And I just love that red dress!

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along  just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
xxx


28 comments:

  1. That painting is lovely, Sophie! I've a bit of a thing for florals too and the colours are fantastic. Great find!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that painting is really great! love the orange in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphic japanese set! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you scored with all your finds! I especially love the painting - and yes, goes perfectly with your book finds last week! I do have a soft spot for the Japanese set as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it would look so pretty as a vase and I love old magazines/books/manuals with retro styling and design: the red dress is divine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Japanese set is fab! I love a bit of orange :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the vintage painting is awesome! I can't pass them up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super collection of vintage camera instruction booklets! I always love the way you photograph your finds, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the painting and the collection of instruction booklets looks really interesting!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tea set that you got! SO cute.

    Also, I really like the purple sheet that is the background for the gray set. So adorbs. I really need to hop a plane so that we can go thrifting. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting! You found some great items. Love the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your finds, especially the painting. It's just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely painting. Straight away my thought was how the orange makes the painting. Swoon it's such a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Japanese coffee set

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mug and sugar and creamer set is by far my favorite! Sweet finds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Japanese set are amazing! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The green stoneware set is THE BEST!!! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Japanese set- fabulous graphics! And cute cream and sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! The Japanese set and green stoneware are AMAZING! i'm sad i missed my town's local flea market this weekend :-/ but am inspired to NOT miss the next one now!

    Kristen L.
    http://www.lusciousjunk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely tea pot. I think it would look lovely with flowers in it too.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. The camera manuals are ace... lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You always find such great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great find on the camera manuals. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The flower painting is my favourite part of your haul, i still havent found any! I managed to buy so much this week, and all for so little. I would like to blame it on car boot season starting up again, but half of what i found were in the charity shops! Now ive just added all the photos to my blog i cant believe how much i came home with!
    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Japanese set. And I really can't help admiring the lovely sheets you use for your backdrops. Especially that purple one.
    Nice find on your camera instructions. I just found some vintage mini Singer sewing books from 1960, but haven't photographed them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet finds. Makes me want to go shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x