Friday, 24 February 2012

A Quiet Friday..


This week has just disappeared right before my eyes.. I'm not quite sure where the days went.  And as I look around my desk and see post it notes and reminders stuck to every surface, I'm reminded about how much has been happening, but I feel like I've been racing around on autopilot and haven't had a chance to really take everything in. So I'm seriously looking forward to the weekend and a chance to find my feet again.  This evening I'm making a pact with myself to switch off... no Pinterest or Instagram, no phone calls or emails, just a few hours to breath and still my mind.  

I'm looking forward to catching up with my hubby, starting the novel that's been sitting on my beside table all week, enjoying a long shower and having an early night.

How do you like to relax after one of 'those' weeks?

See you tomorrow.. 
xxx  

8 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to relax is perhaps with a book, or some knitting in front of a film :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it! This sounds like my plan for the weekend as well :)

    xo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend. It's nice to stay busy, but also nice to unwind =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My week completely passed me as well. I remember thinking how slow things were going but now I don't know where the week has gone!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staying home, a nice glass of wine and delicious dinner and then a movie on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean, I've had one of 'those' weeks too. I relaxed with a glass of vino and my Gilmore Girls DVDs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love staying in bed reading on my days off. it feels indulegent to me to not have to get up. my favorite is if my husband is off to and he brings me some juice and toast in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x