Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Midweek Thrifting..

Oh I just love midweek thrifting.. A few moments scouring the shelves and I stumbled upon a few delights that made me one very happy girl!


I'm sure I squealed when I saw this pair of totally adroable tea cups. Flowers, ladybirds and butterflies.. just too cute!




I finally got my hands on a vintage Samsonite beauty case in a lovely shade of red. 


And I just couldn't leave these two kitties behind, they are such a pretty colour.  I'd love to collect a pair in every colour..

Have you been thrifting yet this week? I hope you've found some lovely surprises too.

xxx


11 comments:

  1. Adorable cups! And those cats are awww so cute! Great things you've found :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kittens!! That colour, wow! I actually thought of you today because it was Library Lovers Week in Adelaide and they had yarn and sewing stalls and everything. I did a post about it on my blog in case you're interested :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went thrifting yesterday, found some gorgeous blazers to use in my next patchwork project. I will be blogging about it this evening if you ever want to pop by ;-)

    LucyLovesPatchwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish those teacups were mine!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those teacups are adorable!

    http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks nice, I like a lot the tea cups ^^ and yes I went last friday
    here my finds: http://princesscorner-ruzu.blogspot.com/2012/02/much-love-monday-thrifting-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tea cups!
    I also have a red vintage Samsonite beauty case.
    Those kitties are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss mid week trhifting I always found so much more mid week than the weekends. Love the little cats they are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous of that beauty case!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute mugs!
    Have a Suneday!
    Carly
    Don't you just love midweek thrifting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x