Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Making Us Smile...Teal & Gold


We love the strong colours working together in this gorgeous room..


And how beautiful is this classic Anthropologie photoshoot.. Chair, blouse, shoes.. amazing.


We're inspired this week by the Lauren Burkhart's striking abstract artworks..


My heart burst with joy over this amazing pirate inspired cupcake


And one of our all time favourite Sartorialist shots, what's not to love about teal flats and the cutest pug around..

What's making you smile today?
Much Love
Sophie & Annie
xxx

PS. Don't forget to pop over and enter our very first Wilde Asher Giveaway.




Click on links for original image sources 

7 comments:

  1. The pirate-style cupcake is amazing, it's one of those simple things where I go 'why didn't I think of that?' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl shirt from Anthropologie is my favorite! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does make a lovely outfit combination! Very nice,

    bxx


    bybande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake is incredible! I love this colour combo too, and am equally infatuated with mint green and peach together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors! I love teal and peach together!

    The outfit is so adorable.

    -Madeline Grace
    Just Let the Sparrows Fly

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last pic is SO CUTE. i love pugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x