Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Making Us Smile.. Stripes


Everything about this gorgeous photo of Naomi.. makes us daydream of wandering around New York, with a pretty umbrella


This statement bathroom with perfect vintage mirror


Bold colours, stripes, floral and cotton candy hair.. perfect circus chic


One of our favourite Red Velvet dresses from Elsie's goregous first collection
  

Style Icon Mary Quant rocking some seriously fabulous tights..

What's making you smile today?
xxx



Click on links for original image sources

10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with black and white. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red velvet dress is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first photo! I have become slightly obsessed with Noami's blog lately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white stripe has to be my all time favourite. I even gave my sister a stripey T-shirt one year for her birthday and members of my family commented 'that looks like a Sarah shirt' everything she wore it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how bold these stripes are! That bathroom is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So smart, so stylish. They never go out of style. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie, how do you do it? I always end up pinning your 'inspiration' posts!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x