Friday, 10 February 2012

Love Her Style.. Girl and Closet


Today I'm so excited to be chatting with my second international guest, the gorgeous Veronika from Girl and Closet.  I just love Veronika's sweet, relaxed style, the way she plays with prints, her lovely use of layers and of course, her signature bowler hat and beautiful smile. 


Describe your style: My style is a mix of vintage, definitely girly, and I always seem to favour looks that are super comfy. I'm a self-employed gal with a pretty relaxed lifestyle, so that vibe suits me perfectly.

What and who inspires your style? Hands down, other style bloggers for sure! I absolutely love Selective Potential, M Loves M, and Strawberry Koi to name a few. Not only are they fabulously stylish but they are such sweet girls. I'm also super inspired by my girlfriends - they are amazingly stylish and most are involved in fashion. And, last but not least, Zooey Deschanel! She's definitely my style crush.  
Has your style changed over the years? Hmm, I think my style always keeps changing. I'm continually inspired by new trends and moods, but in recent years, I'd say my style has veered away from a corporate look to something more artsy & ultimately me! 

Where do you like shopping for clothes and accessories? H&M, ModCloth, Blowfish, Jeffrey Campbell and thrift stores are my usual go-to places for fun & fabulous items. I also love to shop local Canadian boutiques & designers too. 
What’s your favourite second hand fashion find? An amazingly fun dress I found quite recently. It's straight out of the 70's and I adore it!!
What’s your all time favourite item in your wardrobe? My floral dresses! I have quite a few, new & vintage, and I wear them almost daily.
Three words that sum up your style:  Spontaneous, girly & relaxed!
~~~
Pop over to Veronika's blog to check out more of her inspiring outfits. She's certainly got me looking forward to adding some pretty layers to my wardrobe for the upcoming Autumn months.
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love Veronika! Another great feature & interview, Sophie! Always fun to learn more about other bloggers & what inspires them!
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great feature series! I look forward to following it :) I love Veronika and her blog and she really does have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful style, she looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her style is too cute! Im gonna have to check her out!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to stop visiting this segment... I am starting to feel drab! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style, love the southwest print dress in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous style! I love the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veronica is gorgeous and she has got her self a new follower now. Absolutely love your interview.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x