Saturday, 25 February 2012

Happy Weekend..


Hooray for Saturdays! Aren't they just the best! It's the last weekend of Summer, so we are going to make the most of it, with a little picnic by the river and a walk around our favourite park.  Also on this weekend's agenda, some fun DIYs (I'll be back with one later this afternoon) and some thrifting of course.  It been a bit too hot to work on the caravan the last few weeks, so I'm looking forward to some cooler weather and the first signs of Autumn.  What are you up to this weekend? If you're looking for something fun to do, why don't you:

Make a super cute faux terrarium 
Paint your dining chairs amazing colours
Hand stamp a dress with a pretty pattern
Bake Earl Grey Muffins (thanks for the lovely idea Meredith)
Make a cute mushroom crown
Spend the weekend in the wilderness
Cluster beautiful things in your home (this makes me want to collect alarm clocks)
Take a trip to the zoo

Have a most beautiful weekend!
Much Love
xxx

Gorgeous illustration by the ever amazing The Notebook Doodles

3 comments:

  1. Those dining rooms are adorable; I can't wait to create my own sweet pastel rooms like that. I got to start my vintage teapot collection today with a lovely little mint green one, and I can't wait to display them like that awesome alarm clock collection!

    xo, Megan
    gingerly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh teapots! i collect tea cups (amongst other things that I really shouldn't, I'm running out of space!) happy thrifting xo

      Delete
  2. great alarm clock cluster! love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x