Saturday, 18 February 2012

Happy Weekend..


Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a lovely start to your weekend.  What are you up to this weekend? I woke up this morning totally delighted at the thought that is was Saturday and I have decided that it a wonderful day to celebrate how wonderful Saturdays are.  So we've enjoyed a lovely brunch, pottered around some favourite shops and made a trip to the hardware store, to gather inspiration, explore the isles, daydream about exciting projects and get supplies for today's DIY, which I'll be back with a little later on. Looking for something lovely to do this weekend?  Why don't you..

Make your own DIY Polariods
Be inspired by the New Bohemians
Makeover a mug
Hang some pretty pictures around your home
Learn a new photography trick
Brighten up your door mat
Make super cute crazy crayons
Wear a Bubble Blower necklace and create magic wherever you go

PS. We are off to see a movie tonight, but can't decide what we want to see.. Have you seen any good movies lately? Would love your suggestions.

Much Love
xxx

Lovely Print by Studio Mela available on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to try DIY Polaroids, enjoy your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must make some of those crayons for my kindy kids - they will love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous print! I love the colours and the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x