Sunday, 26 February 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my lovely thrifting friends! What have you been up to this week? I've already seen a few second hand treats on Instrgram, so I can't wait to see what else you've found this week? Been to any fabulous markets, cute second hand shops or wonderful country thrift shops, I'd love to hear about them all.  A huge thank you so everyone who played along last week and for telling your thrifty friends, we have nearly reach 100 thrifters, very exciting indeed.  To check out everyone's finds pop over here.

This week, I was delighted with a few unexpected treasures.  There didn't seem to be too much about during the week, but yesterday I was thrilled with a few fabulous kitchen finds and something I can now cross off my Dream Thrifting List


My favourite find of the week.. These amazing Worcester Ware table mats.  Not only are they in amazing condition, they also came in their original box. They are certainly inspiring my day!


We stopped in at one of our favourite second hand stores to discover some wonderful retro orange delights, including a sunbeam juicer (which works perfectly) and a sweet ice bucket and sugar bowl.


I was also super lucky to find not one but two vintage globes this week, something that's been on my thrifting list for a while.  I just love both these, especially their unique shapes. 


And what thrifting outing would be complete without a tea cup or two.. Tea party anyone?

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along  just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

PS. Are you on Instagram? You can find me at herlibraryadventures. If you take a photo of your finds or some fabulous and thrifty, add a #HLAfleamarketfinds hash tag and @herlibraryadventures so I can pop by check it out.    
PPS. Be sure to check in tomorrow too, I've got a very special giveaway in store!

Happy Thrifting!
Much Love
xxx


24 comments:

  1. Sophie, I NEED that small globe. When you decide to sell it, i'm all over it like a rash (thats such a gross expression)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the small globe with the red base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen globes in a charity shop before, what a lovely find! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your finds are just lovely & the colours and design in the placements are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table mats, the globes - I love it all! Wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that smaller world globe has got me drooling. I love the red!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage globes! Great finds. The placemats in their original box are a treat. I didn't go thrifting this week but still have something to share. I found some treasures hiding at my mum's...Golden Hands, the complete set! Whoah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't decide if i love the place mats, or the orange thermoses better! great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love those place mats Sophie...great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. im always looking for vintage globes. what a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TWO globes in one weekend. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those placematts are amazing! Love ...
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. eeeeek those globes. if i had the space i'd start collecting ;] beautiful finds, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the place mats - they are in such good condition!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never find old globes. These ones are lovely. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The tablemats are AMAZING! So jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Sophie! I am a lifelong op shopper and brand new blogger. This is my first attempt at 'linking in' and getting my little baby blog a social life. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love those colorful place mats. pinned them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loove those table mats! Haven't been here for a while, but glad to be back. Great finds, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the globes. We saw some absolutely stunning ones in Portabello Road yesterday. Sadly, completely out of my price range!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those place mats are gorgeous! I would die if I found something like that, its so lovely!

    xo, Megan
    gingerly

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the Sunbeam orange pieces! What a happy set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a small world...my find could match your juicer/ice bucket/sugar bowl set!!! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x