Monday, 9 January 2012

What I Wore.. Playing in the Rose Garden


Dress:  Vintage from Red Velvet Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Rivers  Brooch: Vintage Nail Polish: Brucci 

I was so excited to find a package waiting for me when we arrived home from our road trip, labelled with a Red Velvet label.  I got very lucky and scored this gorgeous vintage dress during the Red Velvet sale a few weeks ago.  The fun thing about the dress the bottom is actually shorts, which makes it wonderfully practical for outings like yesterday's wander through the Botanical Gardens.  I must admit feeling a little like Alice in Wonderland as I played in the beautiful rose garden and had so much fun exploring all the beautiful parts of the gardens for future photo shoots.  I finally mastered the art of this nail tutorial and now I'm obsessed with trying different colours, this week I decided to do a classic red.  Oh and do my shoes look familiar... Yes, they are the same as my red pair, I just couldn't resist getting them in black too, I just love them. 

I hope you are having a most wonderful start to your week!
Much Love
xxx


10 comments:

  1. I especially like your nails and your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress! And shorts?! I would never be able to tell that! I also have these shoes & I'm blaming you for their purchase ...

    Kel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you are the cutest thing in the world.
    i'm totally obsessed!!!!
    love it and those shoes are fab

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe those shoes are from Rivers - they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That brooch... I'm obssessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! You are adorable!! Such a lovely dress! These pictures are beautiful!

    x Aliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. the most adorable outfit and some really great photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...that is the cutest outfit ♥
    ...WANT...

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute outfit , love your style so cute and whymsical love your hair also , my daughter has that color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x