I'm so excited about 2012, can you tell!? I am embarking on some very exciting and wonderful adventures this year, so to keep me focused, motivated and smiling I thought I'd make a list of thirty fabulous fun goals to embark on for the year. Tomorrow I'll be sharing my 'proper' 2012 to do list, but I thought it would lovely to have some fun, interesting and easy to accomplish goals to work towards throughout the year too. So here they are in no particular order..
Have enough patience to complete this nail tutorial
4. Finish a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
5. Make and post a Video Blog
7. Update and organise my photos on Flickr
8. Crochet a blanket for our bed
10. Make a batch of cake pops
12. Read one (non work related) book per month
14. Try a new craft from a retro craft book
17. Donate time to a local charity
Take an overnight thrifting road trip
19. Buy a copy of 'Dream of an Insomniac'
20. Take a 'from where I stand' photo everyday in 2012
21. Find the hammer in 'The Adventures of Link'
24. Host a themed dinner party
26. Take a family walk each Sunday afternoon
27. Try out a Zumba class
28. Make a mixtape for each season
30. Remember to smile, laugh, embrace and enjoy every day
What are your hope and dreams for 2012? I'd love to hear about them! And of course feel free to make thirty of your own fabulous fun goals for the year. I'll be documenting mine throughout the year both here and on Instagram.
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful start to your 2012.