Sunday, 1 January 2012

Thirty Fabulous Fun Goals for 2012..


I'm so excited about 2012, can you tell!? I am embarking on some very exciting and wonderful adventures this year, so to keep me focused, motivated and smiling I thought I'd make a list of thirty fabulous fun goals to embark on for the year.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing my 'proper' 2012 to do list, but I thought it would lovely to have some fun, interesting and easy to accomplish goals to work towards throughout the year too.  So here they are in no particular order.. 

1. Plant Hydrangeas in the garden
2. Have enough patience to complete this nail tutorial  
3. Wear my hair in milk maid braids
4. Finish a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
5. Make and post a Video Blog 
6.  Continue my 'little plate' collection
7. Update and organise my photos on Flickr
8. Crochet a blanket for our bed
9. Make a beaded daisy chain
10. Make a batch of cake pops
11. Invest in a pretty party dress from Modcloth
12. Read one (non work related) book per month
13. Go ten pin bowling for a Date Night
14. Try a new craft from a retro craft book
15. Make a skirt from a thrifted sheet
16. Try out some film in my Polaroid cameras
17. Donate time to a local charity
18. Take an overnight thrifting road trip  
19. Buy a copy of 'Dream of an Insomniac'
20. Take a 'from where I stand' photo everyday in 2012
21. Find the hammer in 'The Adventures of Link'
22. Start a composting bin
23.  Wear colourful tights in Winter
24. Host a themed dinner party
25. Finish our bedroom makeover
26. Take a family walk each Sunday afternoon
27. Try out a Zumba class
28. Make a mixtape for each season
29. Complete the January Photo a Day challenge
30. Remember to smile, laugh, embrace and enjoy every day

What are your hope and dreams for 2012? I'd love to hear about them! And of course feel free to make thirty of your own fabulous fun goals for the year.  I'll be documenting mine throughout the year both here and on Instagram.

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful start to your 2012.
xxx

19 comments:

  1. These are great goals! Especially the overnight thrifting road trip - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little list! i've tried giving myself some fun goals instead of resolutions this year - good luck with completing them all :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very nice plan for 2012. we are enjoying your ideas. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful goals...especially #30!

    Jen

    http://makesomerumi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list of goals! Especially numbers 8, 12, 14, and 18!

    I hope you're having a wonderful New Years day!
    xoxo, Allie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so fun! Love it. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous list!! I'm still sorting thing out myself. Better get organized!
    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely set of goals.
    Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my dream for 2012 get publish, i would love to see my book in a bookcase :), i made a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days starting today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great list of goals and they seem fairly tangible too.
    hope they work out! looking forward to reading about how you achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great list! All the best with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great list! all the best for 2012 sophie! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your list! I made a few little goals for myself this year, but much more broad than these. I think I like your list better :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your list has inspired me completely.

    I made my own little one!

    http://enchanteddaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Dream for an Insomniac" is one of my all-time favorite movies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! Really cool stuff and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    nightclub guest list

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love to see that you're crossing stuff off your list! And with the date too, that's awesome! And inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x