Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Summer Reading.. *bespoke* zine



Well it is officially the last day of my summer holidays and I'm embracing every last moment with some lovely reading material including *bespoke* zine.  I was so excited to finally get my hands on a copy of this delightful little Australian publication which is filled with lovely articles, super interesting people and fabulous creative things to make and do! And how gorgeous is the cover artwork by Jo Dyer. Here are a few of my favourite pages from Issue 5..


Emma Dalzell's gorgeous graphic artwork instantly leaps off the page as soon as you open the cover, along with a lovely feature which gives is an interesting insight into the talented artist's work and inspiration.


Of course I just love Bess Georgette's fabulous article about wearing vintage clothing.  Her wonderful tips are perfect for anyone interested in injecting a little vintage love into their wardrobe. 


*bespoke* also features an inspiring article about the power of collaborations, featuring an eclectic group of talented, like minded creative women.  One of my favourite collaborations is The Lemon Spaghetti Dress, created by the talented super team of Dawn, Michelle and Cindy.  


*bespoke* zine is such a wonderful, inspiring read, it's the perfect handbag size creative companion for your everyday adventures.  You can find out more about *bespoke* and purchase a copy on their website and also check out their updates on Facebook.  I can't wait to see what the girls have in store for Issue 6!

Much Love
xxx

12 comments:

  1. goodness!! this is so pretty, ill have to get me a copy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such lovely piles of things to do. That looks like a very nice zine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that teapot so so much! Its sooo pretty!! I always dread the end of holidays. Have a good first day back at work!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute magazine! I have to get one. :)

    Step into Estherina's World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your last day off work Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie - thank you SO much for the gorgeous post about *bespoke* - I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks a gorgeous little magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog always has such beautiful photos - particularly pleasing as I'm currently sitting here in an England Winter freezing my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sophie! What a wonderful feature on Bespoke. I'm so chuffed to hear you love my vintage article! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x