Thursday, 26 January 2012

Live in the Sunshine..



Happy Australia Day my lovely local friends! Or as my family likes to call it, Hottest 100 day. To me Australia Day is all about enjoying the last moments of summer holidays, spending time with friends and listening to some wonderful music.  What are your plans for Australia Day? We are off to enjoy some the morning in the sunshine by the river before enjoying a BBQ in the backyard and listening to the countdown.

Wishing you a lovely day, what ever you are up to!
Much Love
xxx
  
Beautiful print by Katie Davis from The Wheatfield available on Etsy 

5 comments:

  1. he, he, hottest 100 day :) i cannot wait!

    happy australia day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote!
    Happy Australia Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always exciting to find out who has the number one spot, and even the top ten.

    Have a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Australia day to you! Sounds like you had a lovely day.

    2 years ago I was over in Perth on my travels... having a bbq, drinking crisp cool beers, listening to the hottest 100 and loving life!! This morning I was listening to it on my phone whilst getting ready for work in rainy old England. How times change, put me in a great mood though :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x