Saturday, 28 January 2012

Happy Weekend..


Happy Saturday! I just love this print by Lucius Art, it's been making me smile all morning.  What are you up to this weekend? After a lovely morning coffee and a trip to the hardware store, I'm ready a creative afternoon working on some fun DIY projects.  I'll be back with one a little later on!  Looking for something to do this weekend? Why don't you:

Write a love letter
Dance around the living room to some fab tunes
Make a cute heart for your valentine

Much Love
xxx

Print by Lucius Art available on Etsy

6 comments:

  1. ahhaha You should come for dinner Sophie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked through to Lucius Art. My new favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that sounds like a great plan - I'll make this Saturday as ridiculously amazing as possible! and the lucius art shop has so many great items - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prom dresses are made fabulous when they came from the hands of brilliant designers who are good for their craft. It is better to buy designer prom dress as they would make you look fabulous and you are sure that the dress is made with good quality of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By finding unique garden wedding decorations, you will be able to create a magical wedding that everyone will remember.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x