Saturday, 7 January 2012

Happy Weekend..


Happy Weekend! How has your Saturday been? Our weekend started a day early as we sat off on our thrifting adventure yesterday morning.  We are back home now and as you can see from the image above, we had a wonderful time thrifting up a storm in some remarkable little thrift shops along the way.  This is the back seat of my little car, looking very full indeed.  I've just spent the last hour unloading boxes and playing amongst all the treasures (on of my favourite parts of thrifting). Can't wait to share more pictures tomorrow on Flea Market Finds and perhaps even a few later on tonight.  The rain has just set in here and it's looking like a lovely quiet evening in.  I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with the new Real Living and a pot of tea.  What are you up to this weekend?  Here are some of my favourite links from the first week of 2012.. Enjoy!

This amazing little printer

This gorgeous dress

And this skirt too

These T-bar Heels (I would love them in mint)

This fabulous Flickr group and this one too

This fantastic chalk board for organising life

This gorgeous new E-Course

And a great weekend sewing project


Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. got to love a good road trip, love that gorgeous green hat and the retro canister it's divine looking forward to seeing whats in those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though you have had a really good day. It will be nice to see what you have in those boxes.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, is that green thing at the front a hat? Looks gorgeous ...

    Kel xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! YUmmo! Polaroid cameras and vintage felt hats?? Dying of jealousy but so happy you shared :) I need to live vicariously through the blogging thrifty community now that I am living in an op-shop-free-zone! bec x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like Aladdin's Cave! The Polaroid is definitely looking like a wonderful find :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish wish wish 'real living' was available to me here in canada without costing my first born. such a delicious way to spend an afternoon, curled up with tea.

    chrissy
    http://www.mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh awesome finds!! Love the sheets, such great patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog! I was searching Inspiration Journals and found your blog in the results! I just singed up for the Art Journal all year class today! I think it will be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x