Sunday, 22 January 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my favourite thrifting friends! I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful week of treasure hunting! My week has been wonderfully productive and filled with some lovely treasures.  Thanks so much for playing along last week and welcome to all the lovely new thrifters that have joined in recently.  It's so fabulous to have you join in the fun! Remember to tell your thrifting friends about Flea Market Finds too! I would just love to reach 100 thrifters.  I think a giveaway would be in order! To check out everyone's amazing finds from last week, pop over here.

This week my mum has been visiting and we've had some great finds.  I shared some on Wednesday and here are a few more of my favourites from the week..


One of my favourite finds that arrived in my mum's suitcase.. A gorgeous set of Nally Ware canisters in perfect condition.


A giant rainbow granny square blanket to add to the collection.. perfect for the caravan


This amazing retro 'lazy susan' chip and dip tray.. It looks like a gorgeous giant flower.


A lovely orange set of enamel bowls and some Johnson love.. It must have been my week for yellow rose crockery.

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
Much Love
xxx



28 comments:

  1. Wow - so many gorgeous things!!
    I think I love the blanket the best!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have a flea market but we did get invited to an estate sale so... I posted my estate sale find. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that chip and drip tray is AMAZING! i am looking for a cool one and I wish i had found that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That serving tray is awesome! I have never seen anything like it before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some lovely finds in there, especially that chip & dip tray - that's fantastic! I think I need one in my life.

    Alas, I have had very little luck with op shops lately. I had two fantastic finds at the end of last year and they seem to have sucked up all of my luck. It won't stop me looking, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always get so lucky with your finds!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2012/01/february-wants-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. great finds Love the canisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds this week as usual! In my adventures this week I came across HEAPS of Johnson crockery, so if you are a collector in Melbourne, the oppys in Reservoir are waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chip and dip set is totally ace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Especially loving that Lazy Susan this week. Great find, that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I adore both the blanket and the tray!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That chip and dip set is completely amazing! I am so jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colourful things this week. Especially love the crochet blanket.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous finds! I found a couple of floral plates that I love. I'll hopefully post about them later. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love the granny square blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun finds! So nice your Mum is visiting too. And she brought you vintage treasure - how great is that?!! Love the crocheted Granny blanket. I really want to learn how to do that. Lovely finds.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new chip/dip set looks fabulous on that fabric! Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another massive fan of the lazy sussan chips & dips tray ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Lazy Susan tray - I love it!!!! That is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots of my vintage stuff was flea market, a bunch was garage sale and some was just rusty stuff. Thanks for hosting.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there! Thanks so much for hosting. And so glad to see you've also joined our thrift link up this week! You and your readers are always welcome. Every Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i can never get enough of thrifted linens and that colourful throw is something that would definitely catch my eye! lovely.

    chrissy
    http://mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness - your blog popped up during a random search and although I am yet to have a good look I think I am going to be a regular visitor. I recently starting blogging and am very much (from what I can gather from the sneak peak) along the same lines as you. Have found it hard connecting with like minded treasure finders anywhere else. Pop over and have a look at Treasures.
    http://andreadevlin1.wordpress.com/
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just came across your blog on some random search and am liking it lots - please pop over and check out Treasures @ http://andreadevlin1.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x