Sunday, 8 January 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my dear thrifting friends! I hope you are having a delightful day.  Flea Market Finds comes to you a little later this afternoon because we've been spent the morning exploring the local botanic gardens.  It was so delightful and now I'm full of ideas some exciting future photo shoots.  Thank you so much for playing along last week, it was a most lovely way to start the new year.  To check out everyone's finds pop over here.

This week has certainly been an amazing week of finds for me.  I'm not even quite sure where to begin.  If you've been following our adventures on Instagram you may have seen bits and pieces of my finds, including my crazy amount of tea cups (I just love them).  I've got some wonderful pieces for my home and also to deck out my my lovely caravan, Asher.  After three full days thrifting, here are just a few of my favourite finds.  I'll be sharing lots  more throughout the week.


I actually squealed when I stumbled across my very favourite Johnson pattern on a set of four teacups with matching saucers.  


I'm also loving this sweet Crown ovenware dish and matching lid


My second camera for the week, this Polariod caught my eye because of it's interesting colour.


At my favourite stops along our adventure, I found some amazing vintage dresses and this charming vintage felt hat.  


But my favourite find for the week, wasn't from our road trip.. It was just down the road at the tip shop.  I'm just head over heels for this retro phone in perfect working condition.  I've always dreamed of having a phone like this, now I just need to find the perfect spot to put it!

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.



27 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnesssssssss- I NEED THAT PHONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am loving your blog..just found you and so happy I did..love your sweet vintage. Those cups make me smile.. off to peek around a bit...xoxo Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have let out the odd squeal upon finding a favourite piece of Johnson ware. The teacups are so very sweet, as are all your finds this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That phone is sweet vintage perfection, SO beautiful with the cameo centre I think I would have fainted!! Do you think you have just found fleamarket find of the year in the first week of Jan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this post brings back memories. My mum had those very same tea cups and saucers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool hat! Can't wait to see you wearing that in winter ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That phone is gorgeous, what a fantastic find! Love the Johnsons Pottery too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my - that hat!!!

    Love the cups, my granny used to have that dinner set. The cups are bringing back memories of dinners of liver and overcooked beans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! how do you fit all your treasures in your house?! That hat is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO in love with that phone! What stories have been told through that loveliness, I wonder... (PS Im sorry I made a mistake on my first attempt to share my thrifty finds but am not sure how to delete...no. 21 on the links is mine and void :( please excuse my technological uselesness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dad has plates of that particular johnson print. He still uses them! We've had them since we were kids.

    Love that phone, it is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you had a very good week! The green hat is fantastic.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the teacups and their cheery design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That hat is gorgeous! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that phone! I'd get a land line if it meant that I could have one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That phone is fabulous! What a fantastic find! Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that phone, what a fun piece to acquire.

    ReplyDelete
  18. that phone is amazing! I been on the hunt for a vintage phone for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting Flea Market Finds. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmm, wonder why my photo hasn't shown up yet. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun vintage finds! thank you for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with you....the phone is the best, but that felt hat is a close second! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG that phone is perfectly chic! Great finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. loving your vintage finds as usual! thank you for hosting. I have a friend that collects old cameras and would love yours.

    I'd love for you and your readers to come link up to our thrifty party sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x