Saturday, 14 January 2012

Fab Fun Goals Update..


The wonderful thing about making a list of fun goals is, I can't wait to tick them off! My goal list was the perfect kick start to my year and I am delighted to have completed a few of them today.  


While we were looking for plants today for the front garden, I went in search of a lovely Hydrangea.  I have been wanting one in the garden for so long, they are just the most beautiful flowers.  Now I can't wait to fill my home with lovely bunches.


While taking a little break from cleaning the house this afternoon, I thought I would try one of my favourite goals.  I know it might seem simple, but I've been wanting to make a beaded daisy chain since I was 10, but could never understand the complicated instructions.  Now thanks to a simple little tutorial, after 17 years I've finally made a little bracelet.  Although it is a little bit 90s, I secretly love it and might even try a few more!


And while I was sorting out my little daises, I thought I'd also try out a milk maid braid.  I've been growing my hair out for the past year and it's the first time it's been long enough to get almost on top of my head.  They are so sweet and easy, I must try it more often.  I used this tutorial to help me out. 

And just another reason why I love Instagram, it's so nice to be able to capture my goals so I can look back on them over the year.

I hope you're having a most wonderful Saturday too!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to master the daisy chain beaded bracelet. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you ticking things of your list :) That bracelet is definitely 90's but whats not to love? It's really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you have a goal list for this year!

    I love Hygrangeas! I can't wait to see the rest of the things you check off!

    xo Madeline Grace
    http://withlovemadelinegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great little blog! Beautiful photos, you're such a doll!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making lists of goals. You end up feeling so motivated and (later) accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, that braid looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hydrangeas are so lovely! We have some growing outside our school building - I'll have to get some photos & Instagram them when school goes back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x