Wednesday, 4 January 2012

An Afternoon at My Place..


There is something about Summer afternoons that I just adore, especially when I'm on holidays.  My little cottage always seems peaceful at this time of day.  The sun seeps through the maple tree and creates a beautiful warm glow in every room.  And for a moment it's quiet enough to hear the birds chatting away in the front garden.  No wonderful it's my favourite time of day.  Here's a  little snippet of my afternoon.  


There's a new crochet project on sitting on the couch, waiting to be continued..


A magazine and to do list on the dining table.. ready for tomorrow's adventures


Thrifted aprons and linen waiting patiently to be folded


While I edit photos and drink cups of tea..


And wait until it's cool enough outside to go and play with Miss Asher..

I hope you are having a beautiful afternoon too!
What's your favourite time of day?
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Afternoons like this one make me want to accidentally-on-purpose lose my children from time to time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for crochet! i too have projects pending...love those colours xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, so pretty :)! I love the print with the cherry's on it! Wish it was summer here ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crocheting project. I used to crochet, but I never learned how to use more than 1 color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, I have been meaning to learn how to crochet! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x