One day I would love to invite you all over to my house for afternoon tea. When the walls are painted, artworks are hung, gardens are finished and the fireplace is working, I promise I'll pop the kettle on and give you a real house tour. In the meantime, here is a tiny peek at our home, the little moments that caught my eye this morning.
1. Totoro watching over the study
2. An instax photo collage of our cat, Olive
3. A pretty thrifted necklace
4. A cup full of pens and crochet hooks
5. Cook books and owls
6. Fabric, doilies and Paris Made by Hand
7. Mushroom salt and pepper shakers
8. The green telephone
9. My favourite door handle
Happy Monday, I hope you week is filled with wonderful adventures!
PS. I'm also linking up with Much Love Monday..