Saturday, 31 December 2011

The Year That Was..



2011 has been a truly amazing year! I thought I'd share some of my favourite adventures and fun I'd had over the last 365 days...

Took a trip of a lifetime to New York City 
Enjoyed a surfing lesson at Angelsea 
Went on some magical Friday Date Nights
Wrote my life list
Celebrated my fifth wedding anniversary
Crafted and played with my gorgeous friends at Fine & Sunny
Guest posted of some lovely blogs
Had a wonderful long weekend at my first Confest
Wore some super fun vintage dresses
Began my Masters degree
Fell in love with red lipstick
Finally got myself an iPhone and an Instagram addiction
Made some wonderful new blogging friends and got to meet the gorgeous Laura
Thrifted up such a storm, I devoted a whole room to my treasures
Began a little house makeover and finally bought a new couch
 Wrote a blog post (or featured a special guest blogger) every day of the year
Created some special collections
Spent some wonderful days with my family
Began my dream adventure, Wilde Asher with my favourite partner in crime

My, what a year it has been! Thank you so much for joining me on my adventures, I just love sharing them with you.  I can't wait to begin 2012, I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing year indeed! Wishing you a most wonderful evening of fun and celebrations. May all your beautiful hopes and dreams for the coming year light up the night sky like beautiful fireworks! 

Much Love 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Your year sounds amazing! I had coffee with the lovely Laura just after you met up with her in Brisbane and she raved about how nice you were so don't forget to add that you have influenced others that you came into contact with in 2011. Have a wonderful 2012 and I can't wait to see more photos of that caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year, very inspiring keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have adored your blog for sometime lovely! - would you be interested in exchanging letters? I always seem to have a hard time finding creative souls to correspond with in Australia - you can email me @ paperedthoughts@ymail.com or find me on my blog - www.paperedthoughts.blogspot.com peace & love! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an awesome year. I can't wait to follow along in 2012. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back at you girly! What a lovely year you've had. Here's to more thrifty goodness and caravan love in 2012. Mine started with the floods so this year is already a million times brighter. Have fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year indeed! We had some similar highlights this year - starting masters, thrifting, and instagram-ing just to name a few!

    looking forward to continued reading here in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Looks like 2011 was full of blessings for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous year Sophie! Here is to an even better one; happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Year Sophie, i wish you the best for this 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great year you had! I look forward to seeing what 2012 holds for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x