Thursday, 29 December 2011

Summer by the River..


Well we are back from our little adventure and our evening camping by the river really was just magical.  We camped right on the water and it was just lovely to sit back and take in all the beauty, especially the amazing sunset.  Of course the was some swimming, fishing and treasuring hunting action too.  In fact, I caught the biggest fish for the trip, which I'm a little bit excited about! Jack had a wonderful time too and I'm sure we are all going to sleep very well tonight.  

I just love this time of year, there is something about the final days of reflection for the year that was and excitement, anticipation and planning for the coming year that I always enjoy.  I'm looking forward to recapping my 2011 adventures over the coming days and also sharing some of my dreams for 2012 (it's going to be a very exciting year indeed!)  I do hope you will join and share some of your hopes and plans too.

Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely spot you had there. Beautiful pics. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so beautiful down by the river . What a lovely place to escape to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it was fun. Have a great week! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x