Thursday, 22 December 2011

Midweek Thrifting..


To begin my holidays I thought I'd take my new pair of clogs on a thrifting adventure around town.  It's such a treat to go thrifting during the day and oh my did I find some wonderful treasures, it may have even been one of my favourite thrifting outings this year.


The sweetest Nally Ware cake tin


Johnson and Kingsbury Stoneware plates... Might be a new favourite Johnson pattern I think.


Some gorgeous floral dresses..


A lovely set of 1950s Tower scales


And a perfect little matching dish and kitty combo..

So delighted by my finds today! I'm off to play dress ups and find a few spots to squeeze my new bits and pieces in.  Then I think a little baking and watching The Holiday might be in order. I do hope you are having a most wonderful day!

Much Love
xxx

16 comments:

  1. I'm loving the cake container, and the scale. Nice finds! The dresses look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great find! I think the Tower Scale is amazing. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my, my, my what a way to start the festive season off with a sneaky thrifting session and haul like that. Loving everything, seriously everything.

    *gasp* at your green kity...awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cake tin is lovely....hope you're planning to bake something lovely to fill it with....
    sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE midweek thrifting - the joys of vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful haul. Love that second plate and the scales too. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dresses are so pretty and the cat figurine is adorable!!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous finds Sophie, you are a very lucky lady... my charity shops have not been so yeilding these last coupe of weeks but i am keeping my fingers crossed for the New Year!
    Happy Holidays... :)
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh you got some great stuff! Loving the dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am not sure why it has taken me so long to discover your blog BUT i am glad i did.
    i always love seeing what other people find from thirsting trips. (i am a addict. ;P)
    the kitty and middle dress are making me swoooon.
    happy holidays!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your thrift finds are wonderful, indeed. Love the cake tin and scale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds as always Sophie! I think the thrifting gods were with you on that adventure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all beautiful but I really love the cake tin!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x