Saturday, 17 December 2011

Happy Weekend...


My goodness, can you believe it is the weekend before Christmas! Where did December go? I do hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying plenty of Christmas festivities.  This morning I did a spot of Christmas shopping and popped in for morning tea at Fine and Sunny.  Annie and Shell's amazing little shop was buzzing with festive delight and was the perfect place to spend an hour chatting with lovely people, enjoying lovely coffee and the yummiest chocolate brownie ever and crocheting a few rows of my latest project. This afternoon I'm giving the living room a little festive cheer and crafting up a storm.  What are your plans this weekend.  As always here are a few of my favourite things from the week..Enjoy!

A great messy bun tutorial


A wonderful and heartfelt gift idea

The gorgeous new vintage shop

The perfect miniature Christmas tree

A great post about staying inspired

This lovely print

And this print because it's so true

These fabulous vintage girls


Much Love
xxx

PS. I'm also guest blogging my favourite thrifting summer tunes over at Parsimonia (Secondhand with Style) 


4 comments:

  1. This vintage girls! Stunning! I get more inspiration from old photos than any fashion mags. Have a great weekend, it sounds so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a nice relaxing morning! Enjoy!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-days-of-scarves-day-7-knit-and-herds.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. some gorgeous links....perfect weekend reading/browsing! And looks like a lovely chilled out day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the link on staying inspired Sophie, great reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x