Saturday, 3 December 2011

Happy Weekend..


Happy Saturday! I do hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend.  What are you up to? We began the day with a little wander around the farmers markets and then some fabulous thrifting at a few of my new favourite haunts. I'm so excited about some the bits and pieces I found this morning.  Can't wait to share them with you tomorrow.  This afternoon I'm looking forward to a little crafting action and spending time washing, cleaning and hanging my new treasures.  As always some of my favourite links for the week for you to enjoy.

These amazing necklaces

This lovely Pinterest board

This cute clutch purse

A super cute fondue set

And this adorable cookie jar

This lovely new blog 

 365 Lucky Days 'Blog Crush' embroidered designs

A most delightful spot to daydream

A peek into some amazing spaces


Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! Thanks for the links, they are always lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes, and how can you go wrong with a polka dot dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell us more about your darling shoes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x