Sunday, 18 December 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends.  I hope you are having a lovely weekend and have found time amongst the Christmas festivities for a little thrifting.  Check out all of last week's lovely finds over here, as always there are just fabulous and so inspiring!

During the week I found some fun 1970s craft books and some sweet brooches and yesterday I picked up some more of my favourite things.


My obsession with vintage plates continues.. so I've decide the best option is to embrace it! This week's  lovely little assortment from Japan and England  


My favourite finds this week, a sweet little Japanese tea pot and the cutest Pyrex cup! Now I'm on the search for a whole set.


A couple of leafy Pyrex dishes


And a summer picnic basket and some lovely floral linen

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

As next Sunday is Christmas Day, Flea Market Finds will be having a week off and will return to see in the New Year on the 1st of January.  I just want to thank everyone who has played along this year. It has been an absolute delight to share in the thrifting love with you all each week and I can't wait to see what treasures 2012 brings! A very happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

As always Happy Thrifting!
xxx







17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that onion plate! That so reminds me of my childhood! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, all the linen- I'm envious! Do you think you'll sew with it?

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweet crockery and linen :D
    your finds always make me want to get out and get thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I could buy so many homewares when I go to the market, but I have no-where to out them. I did buy place matts today though ...

    Kelly @ 
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the unique designs on the Pyrex. So so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so so cute! I especially love the plates.

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-days-of-scarves-day-7-knit-and-herds.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe Sophie that it is generally best to embrace an obsession - far less angst that way! pretty plates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a vintage dish obsession as well. I don't know how I'll ever fit into my future apartment. *sigh* Your finds are so lovely.

    I've enjoyed playing along this year and look forward to 2012. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow what lovely dishes! Thank you for hosting! Love to have you join our weekly thrifty link up if you get the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely finds!
    I specially like the two middle plates and the little Pyrex cup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the teapot. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely finds, as always! :) I am kind of in love with everything you found! Such a nice collection of florals and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm jealous of the fabulous picnic basket! Also so lovely floral finds

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm so jealous of the amazing dishes you keep finding! i decided i wanted all my dishes to be mismatched vintage and since then i never find a THING i like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x