Sunday, 11 December 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends, I do hope you are having a most lovely day. We have enjoyed a very quiet and relaxing day here in the Library Adventures cottage. It just seems like the perfect Sunday, to spend time enjoying wonderful company and watching old films.  I hope you have had some thrifting fun this week.  I was so excited by my finds earlier in the week, I posted about them over here.  Do pop over and check out everyone's discoveries from last week over here, they are just wonderful.

Although yesterday was only a brief adventure, I found a few lovely bits and pieces and I was especially excited to discover a lovely little jumble sale, just around the corner from our home. 


Loving the bright colours this week with a fun retro cushion, vintage costume jewellery, sweet platter and of course a bit of tupperware. 


An outing would not be complete without a tea cup or two and I love this late 1950s coffee pot


Some pyrex love.. including my first bowl and a really sweet scalloped pie dish

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx




16 comments:

  1. love love loving that cushion! what a beauty. johnson teacups are perfection as always and the colour of that teapot is divine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the green and yellow necklaces, very retro! and that cushion is amazing, such a good find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the little platter and of course the cushion is perfect! Love your little display of treasures. You always photograph them so nicely Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the little platter.....right up my alley! Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pattern on the cushion! Irresistable! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cushion. Will be back with my finds soon! Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cushion pattern reminds me of my youth, fun and fabulous.❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a bright and cheerful bundle of good things sophie!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds, as always Sophie.

    I am stupid with excitement over what I found today...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pillow and teapot! Great finds as usual and thanks for hosting the party!
    Cheers ~ Lara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting! Love the pillow! Would love for you and your readers to join our weekly thrifty link up each firday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those tea cups are gorgeous. what a lovely find. i am so pleased to come across your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally collect Butterfly Gold and have a whole set of it we use for our dishes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x