Sunday, 4 December 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! Hope your day is splendid and filled with lovely weekend treats.  Have you been thrifting this week? It's the perfect time to head out and find that special little piece of vintage goodness for Christmas.  Check out all the amazing finds from last week over here.  You guys amaze me every week with your finds!

This week I had a few most lovely thrifting trips including yesterday morning with my hubby around the outskirts of town to some of my favourite spots. We take Ben's ute on Saturdays, just in case we find a 'must have' piece of furniture and yesterday I barely had a spot to sit because we had filled the passengers side with lots of lovely bits and pieces. 


I just adore this set of Japense crockery featuring some super cute musical kitties


An outing would not be complete without a little Johnson love with two new patterns for the collection.  And  a couple of Hostess Tableware side plates and vintage Mikasa bowls for the kitchen.


Four sweet cups and a mismatched teapot make for a cute new set.


Some Pyrex Love..


A pair of deer paintings.. loving the paint by numbers effect
  

And on Friday I scored some lovely vintage linen and a pair of lovely velvet cushions at Salvos half price linen sale. 

I was also very lucky to find some amazing vintage dresses this week, you can check out all over here, all colour coordinated and waiting to find lovely new homes.

And my ABSOLUTE favourite find of the week.. is my little vintage caravan! I'm so excited to pick it up next week and share more pictures, then the fun part really begins.. the makeover!

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx


22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sophie that cat set!!! SQUEAL!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour and pattern of the Johnson side plates x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same crazy daisy pattern on my dishes but they're Cornell. I just sent a bunch of the tea cups for my Mom to sell on her new etsy shop. I also love the paint by numbers set!

    x Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those paint by numbers and the florals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is wonderful but I can't wait to see and hear all about your caravan. What a wonderful present.❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find such lovely things! Looking forward to seeing the caravan.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your musical kitties deserved top billing. What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with the deer paintings and the velvet cushions, great finds *_*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those musical cats are super adorable. And I can't wait to see what you do with your caravan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those musical cats are super adorable. And I can't wait to see what you do with your caravan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those cat plates are INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You find the most darling things! My favorites would have to be the teapot & mugs, the earthy tones are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any day that you find Pyrex is good in my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore those kitty plates...and really, everything pictured. Amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with Van...those cat plates are amazing! Great finds, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Pyrex, but that cat set is THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That white and black pyrex dish is awesome! Great finds. I've added a link to my current giveaway--a Fiestaware cup and saucer along with a few other things. Stop by to see!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm love, love, LOVING that rose pyrex dish!! What a fantastic find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. all these prints and china sets remind me so much of my grandparents' house. they had THE best furniture, it was like stepping into a 1960s timewarp.


    http://iwannagotothebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x