Monday, 7 November 2011

What I Wore.. Remix



1. Dancing with the girls, 2. Date Night, 3. Art Exhibition
4. Date Night, 5. At the Show, 6. Work
7. Work, 8. Saturday lunch in Brisbane, 9. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

I often get my hubby to take a quick shot of my outfit before I leave the house.  I once read that Sarah-Jane Clarke from Sass and Bide kept a hand written journal of her outfits and inspirations, and I love the thought of being able to keep track of particular ensembles I liked and how often I wear particular items.  These are a few of my outfits from the past month.  It seems that I love to wear black, but also adore strong colours and fun prints.  I can't live without my black vintage belt and cardigans make me happy.  My favourite outfit, just has to be number three. I created the whole look  around my new Vivienne Westwood heels and was so delighted to find the perfect sequinned vest at Retro Metro to match my Free People skirt.   I do really love playing dress ups!

Happy Monday!
Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. you look great in all of them! i love the emerald green skirt on the bottom row :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that Red Velvet top. The collar is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice way to keep track of all your outfits. And I bet it'll be interesting to be able to look back in a few years, not?

    Have a happy week and enjoy the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits. I love the way you pose for each one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely in all your outfits :)

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x