Monday, 21 November 2011

What I Wore.. Just Because

 
 

Dress: Naughty Shorts  Shoes: Dotti
Belt: Sportsgirl  Flower: From the garden

After receiving my gorgeous Naughty Shorts dress in the mail on Thursday, I just couldn't resist taking it for an outing to the river yesterday afternoon.  There is something so enchanting about the old paddle streamers that meander down the Murray under the cascading willow trees, I just love wandering along the banks on a Sunday afternoon.  And what better way to spend a few hours than watching the world go by a perfect summer dress..

What's your favourite spot to spend the afternoon?
xxx

16 comments:

  1. Love the dress and your hair. My favorite spot to spend the afternoon is by the river too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty setting for outfir photos! That dress is gorgeous, I adore the fabric you've chosen. I also have a naughty shorts dress but in a pink colourway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah! uch pretty photos miss. Love them. Thanks so much. This makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress!

    It's getting chilly here so my favourite place to be on a weekend afternoon is currently a really cosy pub with friends (and preferably a proper fire). Ask me again in six months and I might give a different answer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible dress! Jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous!
    I adore Naughty Shorts dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I want one!!! It is so beautiful! Your looking fab honey xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! The dress is perfect indeed. I'll bet hubby felt pretty proud walking around with such a beautiful girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress! And your hair!
    And I followed you without realising, but omg, you're from Victoria like me! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your look gorgeous,the colours really suit you. I have a mustardy creamy coloured Naughty shorts dress and have been loving how cool it is and the huge pockets are so useful with littlies. I think I might need to order another before the million people who follow your blog all want one! melx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look simply gorgeous in your new outfit!
    Reminds me of my younger days when we all wore clothes like that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is stunning!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x