Monday, 28 November 2011

Under the Spell of Summer..



This afternoon as I was pacing the hall at work, supervising an exam I began to daydream about beautiful summer afternoons. Ever since I found the fabulous girls from Spell and the Gypsy share their gorgeous bohemian images on Instagram and Tumblr, I can't help but find my imagination wandering, through the warm Byron Bay sand towards the clear blue ocean.. under the spell of an endless Summer.

Pop over here to check out Spell's blog where you can find all their links, including gorgeous their online shop and be swept up in the magic.

xxx


2 comments:

  1. What pretty photos. I am off to check out their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos make me dream of summer too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x