Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Pyrex Party..


I have a confession.. I have a vintage Pyrex obsession! I am relatively new to the world of Pryex and it's safe to say I will burst into a sprint to claim a piece I find when thrifting.  Perhaps it's the fabulous shapes, gorgeous kitsch patterns, pretty colours or that it reminds me of my grandparent's caravan.. Whatever it is, vintage Pyrex makes me very happy indeed.    I noticed over the past few weeks that there have been some amazing pieces of Pyrex shared on Flea Market Finds and it got me thinking.. why not have a little Pyrex Party to celebrate this perfectly fabulous glassware.

So I've set up a little linky below and I'd love you to join in the fun! Just post a little blog about your Pyrex collection or favourite pieces and share your link below. We will be partying all week so you can join any time  and I'll be featuring some of my favourite pieces later in the week too!

Here is a little button for your blog if you would like one too! If you would like the HTML code, just pop over here


Hooray for Pyrex!
Much Love
xxx



16 comments:

  1. Oh no. I thought my husband would moan when I started buying up all the utility china I found, now seeing this I'm going to have to start looking for vintage pyrex. It's too cute to pass up!

    http://kathrynscuriouslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah include me in! My first Pyrex party!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I didn't get the whole Pyrex thing until I started seeing more of it while thrifting. All of the different patterns and colors and shapes are so fun. I buy and sell most of it on my etsy store. But a few special pieces I keep for myself. One of my faves was a pink cinderella daisy pattern divided dish with lid that sold in less than a day. Right now I am building a set of primary colored frigies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pyrex is my absolute favorite! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh, I wish I had some! I think I'm gonna have to get collecting!
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was this pyrex bowl I found at a thrift store a couple weeks ago that I wanted to buy so badly. Since I am not yet moved out and I already have too much kitchen-ware, I had to pass. I am regretting it so much now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I just uploaded my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how could I not join in on a party about my most favorite thing?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pyrex gives me joy! Thank-you for an opportunity to share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new to your blog and so glad to be here...it's so pretty! And I was thrilled to join your pyrex party. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that I got to join in! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea there were so many other lovers of Pyrex. I have been picking up pieces the last few months and am a total smitten kitten with it all. I see the linky party closes in a day so I will try to whip up a blog so I can link up! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I missed the party. My father in law recently moved into a retirement home and had some great Pyrex bowls which I scooped up quickly! I have my original set from 30+ years ago. I love Pyrex and search it out every time I'm in second hand stores.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh what fun. I too am a pyremaniac. Here are some of my bits http://floraandpurl.blogspot.com/search/label/pyrex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x