Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Pyrex Lovers Unite..


Guess what.. Vintage Pyrex rocks my world and it was just so wonderful to celebrate for a whole week with a Pyrex Party.  Thanks so much for everyone who joined in the fun, left comments and went on the hunt for a delightful dish or two. And a big welcome to all the wonderful girls from the Pyrex Collective I and II, it's been so lovely meet you and totally swoon over your wonderful collections (they are a must to check out).

Everyone's pieces were so gorgeous, here were just a few that made my heart flutter this week.



This party has been such a delight, I think I might just have to have another one very soon.  Next time perhaps vintage sheets or even a little Johnson love.  I'd love your suggestions!

xxx

10 comments:

  1. I'm all for some utility china love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the pretty Pyrex and a vintage sheet party sounds delightful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about vintage Christmas decorations......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having the Pyrex party, it was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I missed the party, but am going to catch up now! Love Pyrex!!! I have loads, but I've never researched the names... I have the one marked 1 on here! & I LOVE those bowls marked 2! Cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for throwing the little Pyrex blog party - I think it was a fabulous idea! And thank you for including one of my pieces in this roundup. Butterprint is so lovely. :)

    If you do a Johnson party, I'll be sure to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've added Pyrex to my Op shopping list now ... just in case you ever have another party! Thanks for being a wonderful host!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can never seem to find vintage pyrex. i think i only have one bowl in 8 years of op shopping! if you ever have a vintage sheets one i could definitely come to the party :)!!

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the Pyrex Party & for liking my stash (I'm number 4 here!) I've even found more of the flame collection this week! I'd like to see the vintage sheet party, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x