Wednesday, 16 November 2011

My Type of Shoes.. Party Heels


Heels: 1. 2. 3.   Typewriters: 1. 2. 3.

With every good festive season, comes a fabulous event or two that requires the perfect pair of party heels.  Add a pop of colour and flirty bow to your outfit with these gorgeous heels from Anthropologie.  And if the occasion requires a beautiful matching typewriter (wouldn't that be fun), look no further than these amazing vintage pieces.  I'd would just love to find that 1920s midnight blue Corona under my Christmas tree this year.

You can find these beautiful heels at Anthropologie and the typewriters over at Etsy and Three Potato Four, just click on the links below the images for details.

Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love those yellow heels. I want them so bad! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm noticing a definite trend on your blog lately: coloured typewriters & anything pretty that matches them. Not complaining :)
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x