Saturday, 12 November 2011

Happy Weekend..


Hooray for weekends! I just love waking up on a Saturday morning knowing I've got two whole days to be creative.  This weekend, I'm tackling my dining room/new studio nook and we are doing some more work on the kitchen.  Very exciting indeed! We are also catching up with lovely friends and I'm working on some fun Christmas DIY projects.  What are your weekend plans? Hope you enjoy my favourite links from the week, there has been so many wonderful things happening in the blog world, so get comfortable and grab a cup of tea.

Inspiration for beautiful hallways

A great post about organising your ideas

Fabulous retro phones

This gorgeous and inspiring print

This dress would make my wardrobe happy

Make your own font - how exciting!

A book I would love to read

This incredible film clip.. made from jelly beans!

Wonderful advice on buying vintage from Sammi D


Have a beautiful weekend!
Much Love
xxx


Image: Beautiful Embroidery by Rachel Castle available here

3 comments:

  1. great links...i'm curious about the retro phone link though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x