Sunday, 27 November 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend have been enjoying some lovely moments with family, friends and other fabulous things! FMF is a little late again today as we have been on another thrifting adventure this morning, this time to find some bits and pieces to make our own Christmas tree! Can't wait to show you when it's finished.  Did you check out all the wonderful finds from last week? You can see them all over here.  

This week I had a most lovely time thrifting indeed.  On each outing I found some wonderful bits and pieces to add to my kitchen collections, including come Johnson and Pyrex love.  


Some sweet Pyrex dishes and I'm loving this pretty blue Bessemer plate..


Some fabulous Johnson love.. Lots of floral prints and my first Johnson tea pot


Some pretty gold Pyrex love..


And one of my favourite finds for the week, a lovely yellow retro kettle for our kitchen..

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx




20 comments:

  1. Great finds! LOVING the pyrex bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The retro kettle is amazing, Sophie - would be pretty thrilled to have something so lovely in my kitchen :-)

    Very intrigued to know more about the making your own Christmas tree - will look forward to an update on that! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Loved you dishes finds.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those little Pyrex bowls are amazing!!! I've never seen them before! You're so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your finds are great, but that kettle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie dear oh dear - I am old enough to remember using that Johnson crockery every single day! I am glad you are having so much fun collecting it!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those johnson finds! the design on those cake plates is a fav and the teapot is just gorgeous. gold pyrex is also a bit spesh. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pyrex is alway a great find! I especially like the little bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely finds. We have the matching tea set of the blue bessemer. Saving it for my Caravan. Happy days to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the little pyrex bowls earlier this week. I am glad they went to a good home! you found some great stuff this week, I didn't have nearly such luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious finds! So flowery!!! I envy you your summer weather :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that exact same blue tray and had no idea it was bessemer. Your vintage sheets are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are all perfect! Great finds. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, the gold Pyrex items are so lovely! I especially like the juice container.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pyrex with the scallop edges! I have never seen those before. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That kettle is the best but love the Pyrex, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the blue plate...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x