Sunday, 20 November 2011

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my thrifty friends! I do hope you have enjoyed a fabulous weekend. Flea Market Finds comes to you a little late today as I've been catching up with a dear friend I haven't seen seen six months.  But never fear, the finds are here are I can't wait to see what everyone has discovered this week.  Pop over here to see all the fabulous finds from weeks past, they are very inspiring indeed.

This week I've been thrifting I was on the hunt for more kitchenware and found some lovely bits and pieces to add to my collections.


At last I found another little blue mug to finish off my mismatched set of Japanese stackable mugs.  I just love that each one I find is a little bit different.


I also had more fun finding fabulous retro plates.  I've nearly made another mismatched set with these lovely Stoneware and Japanese pieces and I'm loving the 1970s tablecloth I found too.


And as some of you noticed in my living room shot yesterday.. this is the piece I found last week that we have just hung above the fire place.  It is an original painting which we discovered at Around Again and is just the perfect piece to match our mustard armchairs.  It was as if it was made just for our home.

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



17 comments:

  1. Great finds! Especially love the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mr deer! he's a perfect match to those chairs. the mugs are a delight too. have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love flea market finds...
    and yours are not bad! not bad at all ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie.
    So happy to be linking up here for the first time! That 70s table cloth & painting is gorgeous. Here's hoping my flea market finds can continue.
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I recognise the plate the very bottom on the right hand side! I think we had some of those at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cups! I'm headed to a vintage fair in a few minutes - I hope I have as much luck as you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture - goes so well with the rest of your decor.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely LOVE that painting! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet finds you have here! That painting IS beautiful. Love the colour and mood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving those cups! The blue ones bring back memories of weekend visits at my Dads house. The bottom 2 plates are familiar too, but I can't quite pin point where from... possibly my grandparents kitchen or perhaps just spotted at op shops! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cups are really vintage - neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of your mismatched sets. Better than conventional coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting flea market finds. I had church sale white elephant finds so its close :)
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! I love the mismatched sets, too. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're always finding such cute artwork! Love the one this week...

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh I am in love with your mugs! Thank you for hosting! I'd love for you and your readers to come link up over at Cap Creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x